- Le Sueur, MN, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA plans; Life, Disability, 401(k) and PTO
Agropur is currently hiring for a Milk Hauler (Class A Driver) at the Le Sueur Cheese Plant.
Essential Functions include the following:
- Transport Milk from Dairies to cheese plant and hauling from plant to plant.
- Monitor loading and unloading of goods.
- Driver responsible for maintaining equipment (truck/trailer) and keeping truck/trailer clean.
- Ability to follow all DOT safety rules and regulations at all times.
- Must perform all job duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ability to perform and document both pre-trip and post trip inspections.
Secondary Functions include the following:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed
by the employee occupying this position.
- Past driving experience in a vehicle requiring a Class A CDL.
- Competent driving skills.
- Skill to maneuver large vehicles in tight spaces as well as highways and traffic routes.
- Should be able to read and understand.
- Basic mechanical knowledge to handle minor repairs.
- Knowledge of State and Federal transportation guidelines.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License.
- Air brake and Tanker endorsement required.
- Past driving experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Requires the ability to communicate and document work.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to follow all safety rules and regulations at all times
- Ability to track hours of service per State and Federal guidelines.
- Be able to move up and down stairs and ladders.
- Frequently move up to 40 pounds for up to 12 hour shifts.
- Be able to work the shift assigned and fill in other shifts as needed.
- Be able to work weekends (including Saturday and Sunday) and off shifts if needed or assigned.
- Attendance and Dependability: The employee can be depended on to report to work at the scheduled time and is seldom absent from work. Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner and is conscientious about assignments.
- Communication and Contact: The employee communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with supervisors, colleagues and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Relationships with Others: The employee works effectively and relates well with others including supervisors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company. The employee exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works to maintain constructive working relationships.
AA/EEO Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page