Agropur is currently looking for a Receiving Operator at it's Le Sueur Cheese Plant located in Le Sueur, MN.
Essential Functions include the following:
- Connect proper piping and hoses to unload product from milk trucks.
- Connect proper piping and hoses to fill trucks with outgoing product for other facilities and customers.
- Operate truck scales from a computer to weigh total product being received and distributed.
- Assign trucks to appropriate intake and loading bays.
- Track essential information of truck loads including product type, weight, and more.
- Process purchasing and sales documents (bills of lading).
- Conduct antibiotic tests to ensure quality of milk.
- Set up and execute automated cleaning system.
- Clean the general work areas maintain a safe work environment.
- Understand and follow Standard Operating Procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail and multitask effectively.
- Able to properly document information legibly onto log sheets and database.
- Computer literate.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Requires the ability to communicate and document work.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
- Be able to move up and down stairs and up and down trucks.
- Occasionally move up to 50 pounds during 12 hour shifts.
- Able to move above about a manufacturing environment most of the shift.
- Be able to work at floor level, waist level, and shoulder level repetitively.
- Be able to work the shift assigned and fill in other shifts as needed.
- Be able to work weekends (including Saturday and Sunday) and off shifts if needed or assigned
AA/EEO Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page