- Le Sueur, MN, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA plans; Life, Disability and 401(k)
Agropur is currently looking for a Cheese Packaging Lead at it's Le Sueur Cheese Plant located in Le Sueur, MN.
- Ensures the proper packaging materials are being used.
- Correctly setting up machinery for production.
- Checks labels prior to production for correct information.
- Ensuring that Operators follow all Standard Operation Procedures, Master Sanitation Schedules and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Making sure Operators are operating the packaging machinery in a safe and efficient manner.
- Inspects machinery and product contact equipment to ensure that it is clean and sanitary.
- Insists on the use of proper Personal Protective Equipment at all times.
- Reporting any issues to a Supervisor when necessary.
- Rotating Operators out for breaks without affecting production.
- Communicating with Warehouse personnel to keep product and packaging supplies moving efficiently.
- Computer literate.
- Able to properly document information legibly onto the production and master sanitation log sheets.
- Ability to read, understand and follow all Standard Operating Procedures and Master Sanitation Schedules.
- Knowledge of FDA and HAACP.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1-3 years lead experience preferred
- Attentive to detail and can multitask effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to communicate and document work.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Occasionally move up to 40 pounds during 12 hour shifts.
- Seldom move up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- Able to stand and move about work stations in a manufacturing environment for up to 12 hours.
- Frequently work at floor level, waist level, and shoulder level.
- Capable of moving up and down stairs.
- Responsible for working assigned shifts on time and may be called on to fill in other shifts as needed.
- Availability to work weekends (including Saturday and Sunday) and mandatory overtime as needed.
- Able to work with chemicals.
- Ability to work at heights.
- Break times ar egiven to employees that work over 8 hours with break time varying based on production.
AA/EEO Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page