- Production - MI
- Grand Rapids, MI, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA plans; Life, Disability, and 401(k)
Agropur is currently looking for a Filler Operator.
Maintain safe and efficient operation of filler equipment while maximizing production up-time, minimizing product shrink and maintaining product quality requirements. Shift: 7pm-7am
- Safe, effective and efficient set up, operation and cleaning of either the gable top or aseptic filler equipment for production.
- Responsible for sterilization and manual washing of machine components.
- Perform routine basic chemical concentration tests.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining quality of product and processes.
- Ensure accurate and timely monitoring of critical control points.
- Conduct basic trouble shooting of equipment. When necessary contact maintenance.
- Responsible for accurately filling out paperwork, charts and X3 transactions in a timely manner.
- Understand and follow production schedule or adjust as needed to avoid down-time on production floor.
- Proactively communicate with team members and keep supervision informed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Posess strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Must have computer and basic math skills.
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively with team members.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Lifting 50-100 lbs.
- Position requires bending and twisting.
- Position requires climbing of ladder and stairs.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page