- La Crosse, WI, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Section 125 plans, 401k, 8 Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Life insurance, Disability insurance, Discretionary bonus, and an onsite gym.
Agropur is looking for a Lead Washroom Attendant on 2nd shift.
This position will lead all activities in the washroom. Perform all tasks involved in the sanitation of product contact and non-product contact equipment and parts. This includes but is not limited to, oil spraying equipment, holding bins, screens, valves, pipes, conveyors and sifters. Keep inventory and order of chemicals used for Clean In Place (CIP) and washing, as well as cleaning utensils. Keep the washroom and CIP room areas organized as well as the mezzanine above the washroom.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all equipment is washed and ready for production according to the Equipment Wash Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Communicate with Quality Assurance to have equipment inspected and Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) swabbed.
- Ensure all rinse samples that are required are taken and turned in
- Test titration on the wall mounted foamers and sanitizer.
- Mix chemicals for Production Operators
- Responsible for making sure the wash room area is kept clean and organized
- Responsible for contacting maintenance when equipment is ready to be reassembled after cleaning is completed
- Update cleaning SOPs
- Train Production Operators on proper cleaning procedures, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and inspect their work for proper cleaning.
- Keep inventory of chemicals and supplies and let the Supervisor know when to reorder
- Track the inventory of the wash room supplies and reorder when needed
- Keep washroom storage area clean and organized
- Handle supplies that are up to 25 kg. (55.115 lbs.) regularly and up to 100 lbs. occasionally.
- Complete necessary paperwork to ensure all documentation requirements met during sanitation process.
- Train new Washroom Attendants
- Perform all duties in accordance with safety rules and requirements.
Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent required; previous janitorial experience preferred. Ability to obtain and maintain Agropur Ingredients Forklift Driver Certification as required by OSHA preferred.
AA/EEO Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Pre-Employment Drug Screen Required
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page