- Le Sueur, MN, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA plans; Life, Disability, 401(k)
Agropur is currently seeking a VAT/EFV Operator, at our Le Sueur, MN. Le Sueur Cheese Plant.
Essential Functions include the following
- Completely fill out Pre Operational log before starting production run.
- Add required ingredients into the cheese vat.
- Monitor equipment to ensure everything is working correctly and within parameters.
- Take milk and whey samples as required.
- Monitor pH at pump over and on the tables, report to supervisor pH's that are out range.
- Confirm the correct amount of salt is applies during the salting steps.
- Take sanitary cheese & whey samples as required.
- Record all required information on the make sheets and Lot #'s of ingredients in Wonderware.
- Monitor cip's & confirm no solution is left in before filling with product.
- Record chemical concentration checks during CIP's as required.
- Return all sample vials to lab after production run.
- Perform tasks on Master Sanitation Log as required and record.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
Secondary Functions include the following:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail and multitask effectively.
- Computer literate.
- Able to properly document information legibly onto the production and master sanitation log sheets.
- Understand all CIP circuits and titrate all chemicals involved in CIP programs.
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Follow safety procedures and wear required PPE when handling chemicals
- High School Education or equivalent.
- Good English speaking and writing skills.
- Good Mechanical aptitude.
- Food service, food plant or sanitation background preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Requires the ability to communicate and document work.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
- Track and maintain information on a database.
- Occasionally move up to 40 pounds for 12 hour shifts.
- Be able to move up and down stairs while moving 40 pounds.
- Able to move about work stations in a manufacturing environment most of the shift.
- Be able to work at floor level, waist level, and shoulder level repetitively.
- Be able to work the shift assigned and fill in other shifts as needed.
- Be able to work weekends (including Saturday and Sunday) and off shifts as needed or assigned.
- Able to work at heights.
- Able to work with chemicals.
AA/EEO Minoritu/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orienation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page