- Jerome, ID, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA plans; Life, Disability, and 401(k)
Agropur is currently looking for a Janitor
Essential Functions include the following
- Works in all areas of the plant including break rooms, locker rooms, offices, and corridors.
- Cleans to meet customer and supervisor expectations.
- Responsible to adhere to quality system requirements.
- Work safely, effectively, and efficiently.
- Operate the floor scrubber.
- Follows procedures and work instructions set forth through SOP's and Master Sanitation Schedules.
Secondary Functions include the following:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail and multitask effectively.
- Ability to read and understand SOP's.
- Able to properly document information legibly.
- Understand and obey all SOP and Good Manufacturing Practice.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Requires the ability to communicate and document work.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good to excellent communication skills.
- Able to work alone or in a team.
- Track and maintain information on a database.
- Occasionally move up to 75 pounds.
- Be able to move up and down stairs.
- Able and willing to work safely with chemicals.
- Ability to wear hearing protection.
- Able to move above about work stations in a manufacturing environment for a 12 hour shift.
- Be able to work at floor level, waist level, and shoulder level repetitively.
- Be able to work the shift assigned and fill in other shifts as needed.
- Be able to work weekends (including Saturday and Sunday) and off shifts if needed or assigned.
AA/EEO Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page