- Hull, IA, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA plans; Life, Disability, and 401(k)
Agropur is currently looking for a Distribution Coordinator.
The Distribution Coordinator position is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, distribution of products to customers and warehouses, as well as purchase receipts into the company ERP system and other various duties and responsibilities.
- Customer Service
- Provide helpful and courteous customer service to all internal and external customers, ensuring that all customer's needs and expectations are met in a timely fashion.
- Finalizing delivery dates with customers.
- Inform customers of future shipments.
- Scheduling inbound and outbound truckloads.
- Complete and obtain all certificates requested by customers.
- Perform additional customer requests as needed.
- Send out sample requests.
- Review customer invoices.
- Ensure good communication with all internal and external warehouses, customers, and transportation companies concerning all products being stored and distributed.
- Assign product to meet the customer's specifications.
- Process sales orders and transfer orders in Oracle.
- Provide pick slips and shipping instructions to all warehouses.
- Schedule trucks for product transfers to all warehouses and customer shipments when needed.
- Coordinate special requirements for product distribution to warehouse locations and departments (for example, labels, special handling, notifications, etc...).
- Process and invoice sales orders in Oracle.
- Ensure communication between all divisions.
- Work with the sales team on product sales
- Work with the downgrade team on any product that needs to be sold
- Complete aging, animal feed, inedible, process or undergrade product reports
- Work with management team on downgrade products and pricing range for product sold
- Maintain production spreadsheet and send weekly production schedule to production and QA
- Update spreadsheet for pricing weekly
- Maintain various licenses for product distribution
- Ensure all paperwork is correct and audit compliant before filing
- Assist in investigating discrepancies in inventory
- Work with QA department to resolve customer complaints.
- Send out daily distribution report to Plant Controller and Distribution Supervisor
- Perform other duties as a
Skills and Compentencies:
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office, including a high level of proficiency with Word and Excel.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently or with little direction, and prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- High level of professionalism and communication skills including written and oral communication.
- Ability to handle conflict and find positive resolutions
- Be proficient in reading, writing and speaking English.
- Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to operate a computer system.
- Walking, bending, lifting, and stooping will be required.
- Office Environment
AA/EEO Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page