- Le Sueur, MN, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA plans; Life, Disability, and 401(k)
Agropur is currently seeking a Maintenance Mechanic Welder/Fabricator at our Le Sueur Cheese Plant.
1st Shift Opening - Monday through Friday
Essential Functions include the following
- Perform daily welding requests to repair process equipment, parts, and other welding needs in or out of the facility.
- Ability to make runs of sanitary food grade piping. From start to finish.
- Ability to fabricate and weld a variety parts, brackets, trays hangers, etc....
- Ability to use all shop tools and equipment associated with the welding trade.
- Manage and maintain necessary supplies and materials used in this job function.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Knowledge and application of Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail and multitask effectively.
- Skills in and knowledge of welding.
- Ability to weld stainless and make food grade repairs.
- Ability to weld with stick welder to make a variety of repairs in horizontal, vertical and overhead.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Good problem solving skills, ability to follow and use root cause analysis.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, procedures and related documents as needed).
- One or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail multi-task effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills.
- Requires the ability to communicate and document work
- Track and maintain information on a database.
- Be able to move up and down stairs.
- Occasionally move up to 80 pounds.
- Able and willing to work at heights of 80 feet or more.
- Able and willing to work in confined spaces.
- Able and willing to work in Cold or Hot environments.
- Able and willing to work on ladders.
- Be able to work while bending, twisting, kneeling, and reaching.
- Be able to work the shift assigned and fill in other shifts as needed.
- Be able to work weekends (including Saturday and Sunday) and off shifts if needed or assigned.
AA/EEO Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page