- Le Sueur, MN, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA plans; Life, Disability, and 401(k)
Agropour is currently looking for an IT Project Manager.
The IT Project Manager is responsible for defining, coordinating and leading cross-functional IT projects. The position is responsible for managing all phases of the project including the design, development and implementation of IT solutions. The IT Project Manager is responsible for defining and managing the internal and external resources necessary to execute project deliverables and is responsible for communicating project status to IT and business management. The IT Project Manager will serve as liaison between IT and the business and will drive the development of business requirements and final project documentation.
- Coordinate all activities across the systems life cycle of IT projects
- Lead project teams consisting of internal and external business and technical resources
- Communicate assigned project roles and responsibilities to team members
- Meet with key business personnel to define business and project requirements
- Analyze project requirements and design business solutions
- Meet with key IT and business personnel to define scope, budget and timeline for projects
- Develop project plans and ensure the quality and timeliness of project deliverables
- Manage project scope through formal change management procedures
- Manage testing and related quality assurance processes
- Manage the deployment of applications to a production environment within proper change control
- Control project costs and complete projects within resource and budgetary constraints
- Manage and mitigate risks that impact project goals and objectives
- Manage, resolve and when appropriate, escalate project issues
- Manage the factors that impact project goals and objectives
- Conduct project reviews for measuring and reporting project status to management
- Communicate overall project status to key stakeholders relative to scope, cost and schedule
- Maintain appropriate documentation to ensure effective knowledge transfer
- Coach and mentor less experienced Project Managers
- Manage business partner relationships and serve as the liaison between business and technical functions
- Identify process and technology improvement opportunities and provide direction in use of new technologies
- Expert knowledge of SharePoint, MS Project, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication and facilitation skills
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills
- Results oriented with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong technical acumen
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science;
- At least seven (7) years project management experience;
- An equivalent combination of training and experience could also be considered;
- PMP certification preferred
- Able communicator, both in writing and verbally;
- Ability to influence;
- Capable of resolving complex situations and synthesizing relevant information;
- Excellent business knowledge (finance, sales, manufacturing, logistics, planning).
- Prior Business Analyst or enterprise application development experience a plus.
- Requires the ability to work in an office environment.
- Requires the ability to frequently use the computer.
- Some travel is required.
AA/EEO Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page