- St. Paul, MN, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA plans; Life, Disability, and 401(k)
Maximizing production up-time of high-quality, cost-efficient product while safely operating processing equipment.
- Safe, effective and efficient set up, operation, and cleaning of processing equipment for production.
- Responsible for sterilization and manual washing of machine components.
- Responsible for Clean In Place (CIP) process for all processing equipment.
- Perform routine basic chemical concentration tests.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining quality of product and processes.
- Ensure accurate and timely monitoring of critical control points.
- Conduct basic trouble shooting of equipment. When necessary contact maintenance.
- Responsible for accurately filling out paper work and charts.
- Understand and follow production schedule or adjust as needed to avoid down-time on production floor.
- Planning and scheduling of fluid transfers and raw lines CIP with HTST and blending employees.
- Proactively communicate with team members and keep supervision informed.
- Assist with completion of valve PMs to ensure maintenance is completed on schedule.
- Perform all other duties assigned.
- Position Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2+ years prior food processing experience preferred. Knowledge of products and dairy industry preferred.
- Knowledge of Agropur products and dairy industry preferred.
- Possess strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Must have computer and basic math skills.
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively with team members.
- Safety Conscience: act all times with the safety of self and others in mind
- Attention to detail: quality and cleanliness are critical competencies for this position.
- Composure: calm under pressure, not defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature, can handle stress.
- Decision Quality: makes good decisions bases on analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment; most solutions are correct and accurate when judged over time.
- Integrity and Trust: is widely trusted, seen as direct, truthful and can present the truth in an appropriate and helpful manner, keeps confidences, admits mistakes, does not misrepresent self for personal gain.
- Professionalism: maintains a positive attitude and does not participate in gossiping.
- Function/Technical skills: has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Priority Setting: quickly zero in on what is important, eliminate roadblocks, and create focus.
- Problem Solving: uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Organizing: can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Time management: uses time effectively and efficiently.
AA/EEO Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page