- La Crosse, WI, USA
- Based on Experience
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Section 125 plans, 401k, 8 Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Life insurance, Disability insurance, Discretionary bonus, and an onsite gym.
Agropur is looking for a Sanitation Operator on 1st shift.
Essential Functions include the following:
- Routinely clean variable areas in the plant to address specific concerns that affect plant cleanliness and food safety.
- Duties include but are not limited to cleaning walls, floors, equipment, or any other areas of the facility. Duties include disposing of the waste, sanitation of facilities and equipment and other related facilities and ground duties.
- Periodically handle bags of product, which are at minimum 25 kg. (55.115 lbs.), when needed to clean bags, clean spills, etc.
- Respond to Environmental/Pest Control cleaning requests as needed.
- Operate and maintain cleaning equipment such as the floor cleaner, ladders, scissors lifts in a safe and sanitary manner.
- Perform all duties in accordance with food safety rules, personal safety rules and requirements.
- Complete necessary paperwork on a daily basis.
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Other job related duties may be necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of this position.
- Update knowledge and attends required training on a continuing basis as required.
Technical Competencies: Ability to operate plant-specific equipment required for day-to-day operations of the business; use various tools to clean and sanitize equipment and production areas. Ability to obtain and maintain Agropur's Forklift Driver and Scissor Lift Certification as required by OSHA.
- Prefer high school diploma or equivalent; previous work experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Food Safety and Sanitation experience preferred, 1 year or more.
Follow one- or two-step verbal instructions; read and follow written instructions; perform routine and repetitive tasks; carry out detailed but uncomplicated written or verbal instructions; solve practical problems; basic mathematical skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide, fractions, percent, decimals); ability to complete simple checklists and complete required documentation.
AA/EEO Minority/Femaile/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page