- Appleton, WI, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA plans; Life, Disability, and 401(k)
Agropur is currently looking for an FMLA/Leave Coordinator.
The FMLA/Leave Coordinator will manage and consult on FMLA and leave of absence requests within our US facilities in accordance with federal and state regulations and laws. Position may also assist with other benefits, compensation or HRIS initiatives.
- Manage day-to-day leave administration functions
- Respond to employee request for medical leave.
- Send applicable paperwork and required forms to employees.
- Submit FMLA and disability forms for processing.
- Follow-up with carriers on the status of disability claims.
- Monitor leave status and follow-up as needed.
- Update leave tracking system.
- Communicate with Human Capital Business Partners on leaves of absence providing status of claims, expected return to work dates, providing updated medical documentation, etc.
- Assist with issues related to HRIS/benefits data.
- Perform periodic carrier invoice reconciliation.
- Provide support to the Total Rewards team with distribution of communication materials, conducting plan Open Enrollment periods, and various other projects as they arise.
- Assist with maintenance of employee benefits filing systems and ensure benefits changes are entered into the vendor websites and HCIS system.
- Assist in COBRA administration as needed. Researches and performs work on special projects as assigned. Update knowledge and develops professionally on a continuing basis. Other job related duties may be necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of this position.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent customer service and follow through skills
- Strong communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong administrative and documentation skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve by adapting knowledge and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to operate a personal computer in a Windows environment that includes a HRIS, Microsoft Office, internet/intranet and other organization specific software.
- Ability to use a variety of office equipment such as a computer, printer, ten-key calculator, fax/copy machine, and telephone/voicemail system.
- High school diploma or GED. Associate Degree desirable
- Minimum of 2 years leave administration experience
- Previous experience with Kronos or Work Day Human Capital Systems desirable
- This job operates in a professional office environment.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
- Work performed largely in an office environment with minimal chance for personal injury
- Physical requirements: constant exposure to dust and food allergens;
- Alternates walking, sitting, and standing throughout work shift;
- Bend, stoop and lift up to 15 pounds of office supplies and documents;
- Regular mental and visual concentration for computer usage and reading/assimilating complex and technical compliance information;
- Frequent use of keyboard approximately 7 or more hours per day;
- Frequent use of telephone;
- Ability to receive detailed information through verbal communication; constant near- and mid-range vision.
- Work performed generally during regular business hours; there will be some variation in work hours due to special projects, deadlines, community events, and other concerns.
AA/EEO Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page