- La Crosse, WI, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA plans; Life, Disability, and 401(k)
Agropur is now looking for a Supplier Quality Analyst.
Manages the Vendor Approval Program and conducts Vendor documentation analysis to ensure all ingredients meet proper regulation and guideline standards. In addition, assists with other departmental daily functions as needed.
- Request ingredient(s) documentation and evaluate/validate the data from the Supplier(s) in order to approve the ingredient(s).
- Analyze the Supplier(s) information based on risk assessments and performance.
- Perform, coordinate, or direct any documentation follow-up that may be needed for the ingredient specifications if they are invalid or missing information.
- Review Supplier Third Party Audits and analyze their Corrective Action Plans.
- Follow-up on information received on the Supplier Corrective Action Plans.
- Make a determination based of the information received on whether or not we would approve or deny the Supplier.
- Create supporting documentation regarding the Vendor Assessments to validate approval decisions.
- Manage and maintain the Supplier Quality and Regulatory documentation in the computer system.
- Complete, maintain, and analyze Vendor surveys.
- Provide technical support to Supplier(s) and Agropur facilities to improve Supplier Quality Performance.
- Improve Agropur's Quality and Food Safety programs through continuous evaluation of/with Supplier(s).
- Travel to Supplier(s) and Co-Manufacture(s) to conduct Process Audits as needed.
- Responsible for food safety quality
- Updates knowledge and develops professionally on a continuing basis.
- Other job related duties may be necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of this position.
- Requires a Bachelor's of Science degree in Microbiology, Food Science, Biology, Chemistry or other Science related field
- 7 years of experience in Quality at a Food Manufacturing business
- 2 years of experience performing Quality Vendor Audits or equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered
- HACCP certification preferred
- Experience with risk assessment and mitigation in Food Processing plants is desired;
- Knowledge of HACCP, Quality Systems, Regulatory requirements and GFSI Quality Programs is a plus.
AA/EEO Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page