- Weyauwega, WI, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA plans; Life, Disability, and 401(k)
Agropur is looking for a Waste Water Technician.
This position is responsible for all aspects of operating the wastewater treatment plant. A working knowledge of pumps, valves, controls and laboratory testing are required. The ability to problem solve and/or trouble shoot, work within a team environment and work safely is also needed in this position.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Daily operation of waste water treatment plant
- Daily sampling and lab analysis
- Maintenance and upkeep of process equipment
- Daily operational changes as directed
- Record keeping of lab analysis, flows, maintenance items
- Order chemicals, lab supplies, and spare parts as needed
- Work with DNR on compliance issues and public complaints
- Train other plant personnel on the WWTP for operation when normal operator is not on site.
- Use a personnel computer and job related software
- Assist with general maintenance duties when time permits
- The above statement of duties is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.
Education and Experience:
- HS diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of experience and/or 2 year laboratory/environmental science degree is preferred.
- License or certificate required: Grade 2 Waste Water license with appropriate sub-classes
AA/EEO Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page