- Le Sueur, MN, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA plans; Life, Disability, and 401(k)
Agropur is currently looking for a Machine Operator -Dairy Processing.
Essential Functions include the following:
- Operate and Clean, all the key pieces of dairy processing equipment that is involved with the Lactose department.
- Learn and execute advanced startup procedure of equipment
- Run equipment that involves emptying crystallization tanks, refining lactose crystals and drying the lactose into powder
- Regulate factors such as composition of solids, and temperature; make adjustments depending on the type of product to be produced.
- Taking frequent readings and logging upwards of fifty variables.
- Operating Clean In Place (CIP) procedures; troubleshoot and maintain machinery.
- Clean and sanitize of all areas of the Lactose department including walls, floors, and equipment.
- Assist coworkers with tasks and duties that are within the department as assigned
- Assist with product processing and packaging including handling of 25 kg (55.125 lbs) bags
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail and multitask effectively
- Ability to read and understand SOP's
- Understand and troubleshoot product flow's, trace piping, and understand valves and pumps
- Computer Literate
- Able to properly document information legibly
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Requires the ability to communicate and document work.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Track and maintain information on a database.
- Be able to move up to 75 pounds.
- Be able to move up and down stairs.
- Able and willing to work safely with chemicals.
- Ability to wear hearing protection.
- Able to move above about work stations in a manufacturing environment for a 12-hour shift.
- Be able to work at floor level, waist level, and shoulder level repetitively.
- Be able to work the shift assigned and fill in other shifts as needed.
- Be able to work weekends (including Saturday and Sunday) and off shifts if needed or assigned.
AA/EEO Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page