- Le Sueur, MN, USA
- Part Time
Health, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA plans; Life, Disability, and 401(k)
Agropur is currently hiring for a full-time Lab Tech.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Preparation and testing of chemistry, physical, and/or microbiology samples.
- Equipment operation, calibration, and minor maintenance.
- Reagent (microbiological and chemical) preparation.
- Record data in log books and computer spreadsheets.
- Interpretation of data.
- Reporting of results.
- Follows work instructions set forth by Standard Operation Procedures and Master Sanitation Schedules.
- General lab cleanup and organization; restock supplies.
- Maintains a clean work place that is free of safety hazards.
- Cleans work stations and equipment during sanitation cycles.
- Uses proper personal protective equipment at all times.
- Understands and obeys all Good Manufacturing Practices
Secondary Functions include the following:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow documents and procedures. (GLP, SOP, MSDS, GMP, test procedures, and HACCP).
- Able to properly document information legibly.
- Basic computer skills (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Ability to read, understand and speak English.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Requires the ability to communicate and document work.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Team Oriented.
- Good to excellent communication skills.
- Be able to seldom move up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to move up and down stairs.
- Able and willing to work safely with chemical and microbiological hazards and antibiotics
- Able and willing to wear all PPE per position requirement.
- Able to move about work stations in Laboratory environment for a 12 hour shift.
- Be able to work at floor level, waist level, and shoulder level repetitively.
- Be able to work the shift assigned and fill in other shifts as needed.
- Be able to work weekends (including Saturday and Sunday) and overnight shifts if needed or assigned.
- Attendance and Dependability: The employee can be depended on to report to work at the scheduled time and is seldom absent from work. Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner and is conscientious about assignments.
- Communication and Contact: The employee communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with supervisors, colleagues inside the Company.
- Relationships with Others: The employee works effectively and relates well with others including supervisors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company. The employee exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works to maintain constructive working relationships.
AA/EEO Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page