- La Crosse, WI, USA
- Part Time
Health, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA plans; Life, Disability, and 401(k)
Agropur is currently looking for a Sales/Customer Experience Intern.
Provides assistance and support to the Sales/Sales Support group helping to track survey results, map customer journeys and work to update NAV as a CRM. Focusing on written and verbal communication with customers, vendors, co-workers and Agropur guests.
- Track survey results.
- Map customer journeys.
- Update NAV.
- Assorted office duties including basic order entry and other Sales and Sales support tasks.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Technical ability to input and retrieve computerized information.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Windows, MS Office Suite including; Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, internet/intranet and other organizational specific software.
- Experience using office equipment including printer, 10-key calculator, fax/copy machine, multiline/voicemail telephone system and others as needed.
- Daily contact with Sales/Sales Support group for the purpose of obtaining and providing information.
- Reasoning skills: follow written, verbal and/or diagrammatic instructions; address and solve practical problems; interpret verbal and written instructions.
- Math skills: basic math plus fractions, decimals, percentages, algebraic calculations.
- Language skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Requires Junior or Senior status in Bachelor's Degree program or second year status in Associate Degree program with a major in Business Management, Sales, Customer Service or related field.
- Work performed largely in an office environment with minimal chance for personal injury
- Physical requirements: exposure to dust and food allergens; alternates walking, sitting, and standing throughout work shift
- Bend, stoop, kneel, turn/twist when installing/repairing computer equipment
- Lift, push, pull up to 50 pounds of computer equipment
- Regular mental and visual concentration for computer usage and reading/assimilating complex and technical compliance information
- Frequent use of keyboard approximately 6 or more hours per day
- Frequent use of telephone
- Ability to receive detailed information through verbal communication; constant near- and mid-range vision and color vision
- Hours of work are generally during regular business hours
AA/EEO Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page