- St. Paul, MN, USA
- Full Time
Full benefits package, including 401k matching
Provide production with safe, quality blends in a timely and efficient manner by staging and blending products according to all company SOPs and customer specifications.
Shift information: 6am-6pm
- Safe, effective and efficient set up, operation, and cleaning of multiple blending, storage and processing equipment and locations.
- Effectively and efficiently operate aseptic blending area.
- Follow all company SOPs and policies.
- Handle all equipment, materials, and chemicals efficiently and safely at all times.
- Responsible for maintaining quality standards of all products.
- Responsible for maintaining separation of materials and equipment by food allergens.
- Consistently meet production needs and goals while making efforts to minimize product shrink.
- Conduct basic trouble shooting of all blending equipment and processes. Contact maintenance when necessary.
- Hold all necessary certifications for safe equipment use.
- Accurately complete all required paperwork and X3 transactions in a timely manner.
- Proactively communicate with team members and keep supervision informed of any issues.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma and GED required.
- Posses strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Must have computer and basic math skills.
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively with team members.
- Forklift and pallet jack certified.
- must be able to push, pull and lift 55lbs
- Attention to detail: quality and cleanliness are critical competencies for this position.
- Composure: calm under pressure, not defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature, can handle stress.
- Decision Quality: makes good decisions based on analysis, wisdom, experience and judgement; most solutions are correct and accurate when judged over time.
- Integrity and Trust: is widely trusted, seen as direct, truthful and can present the truth in an appropriate and helpful manner, keeps confidences, admits mistakes, does not misrepresent self for personal gain.
- Professionalism: maintains a positive attitude and does not participate in gossiping.
- Function/Technical skills: has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Priority Setting: quickly zeros in on what is important, eliminates roadblocks, and creates focus.
- Problem Solving: uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Organizing: can orchestrate multiple activates at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Time Management: uses time effectively and efficiently.
Must be able to push/pull 50lbs
Reach at or above shoulder height
AA/EEO Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page