- MN, USA
- Full Time
Full benefits packet. including 401k matching
Perform microbiological, physical, and chemical tests on raw materials, in-process products and finished products.
Rotating: Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat, Sun, Wed, Thur.
- Perform chemical and physical testing.
- Sample, media, and dilution preparation.
- Pre-operational evaluations of processing rooms and equipment.
- Standardizing batches.
- Package integrity testing.
- Line audits.
- Report and analyze laboratory data.
- Accurately enter all required data into the ERP system.
- Perform microbiological tests.
- Perform calibration.
- Ensure accuracy in all activities and job duties.
- Communicate effectively with other employees and team members.
- Handle all equipment or chemicals safely, proactively report all safety concerns.
- Perform cleaning per lab master sanitation schedule.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Food Science / related field, or high school diploma with strong science coursework.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must posses excellent team skills including interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to learn and follow standardized procedures in order to ensure accuracy.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office Products and ERP Systems.
- Self-motivated and ability to prioritize effectively.
- Must be flexible in working overtime when needed.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Action Oriented: takes action when needed, gets job done effectively and efficiently.
- Attention to detail, quality and cleanliness are critical competencies for this position.
- Customer Focus: is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; act. with customers in mind.
- Functional/Technical Skills: has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Decision Quality: makes good decisions based on analysis, wisdom, experience and judgement; most solutions are correct and accurate when judged over time.
- Integrity and Trust: is widely trusted, seen as direct, truthful and can present the truth in an appropriate and helpful manner, keeps confidences, admits mistakes, does not misrepresent self for personal gain.
- Time management: uses time effectively and efficiently.
It is the policy of Agropur Division Natrel USA to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Agropur Division Natrel USA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page