- La Crosse, WI, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA plans; Life, Disability, and 401(k)
Agroupur is looking for a Quality Assurance Technician I on 3rd shift.
Essential Functions include the following:
- Approve finished batches to ensure proper ingredient amounts used during production. Compare batching paperwork with raw materials batched.
- Verify/correct any changes made to production paperwork, components, documentation, and labels used for the production lines.
- Perform startup inspections and hourly-type checks on production lines. (The amount of inspections/hourly checks varies per production line.)
- Perform various testing (including but not limited to: in-line sensory testing, in-line titratable acidity testing, in-line pH testing, ATP swabbing, equipment sponge swabbing, in-line production sampling.)
- Calculate and review specifications on testing data; enter data into Quality Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS). Notify lead/supervisor about any inconsistencies.
- Support adherence and continuous improvement of our pre-requisite programs (including but not limited to GMP's, training, calibration, pest management, cleaning/sanitation, environmental monitoring, and allergen control).
- Comply with the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) program and help maintain the program in the production facility.
- Work with Production on the Quality Systems during manufacturing process; consult with production to resolve quality, production, and efficiency problems.
- Actively participate in sustaining all certifications that Agropur Ingredients holds, examples include, but not limited to SQF, NFS, Kosher, Organic, Certified Gluten Free, and Halal.
- Actively participate in root cause analysis for corrective actions that occur during production and other product non-conformances within the plant.
- Follow through with changes to existing products in response to complaints, customer requests, or cost-saving activity.
- Assist in determining product disposition regarding holds during the time of manufacturing.
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness in production lines and 5S standards. Equipment and work areas are to be kept organized, clean and sanitary throughout the shift.
- Follow all safety procedures and participate in safety training.
- Support product safety, quality and legality.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combined with a minimum of 1-year production/manufacturing experience.
- Prefer Associate's Degree in Science field and experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrate leadership ability, strong communication skills, and effective problem solving skills.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered.
AA/EEO Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page