- Lake Norden, SD, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA plans; Life, Disability, and 401(k)
Agropur is currently hiring for Milk Receiving Operator
Essential Functions include the following
- General cleaning of area, wash down bays, walls. General cleaning.
- Clean lines.
- Unload trucks.
- Load trucks with product..
- Assign trucks to appropriate bays.
- Track loads.
- Run antibiotics screening.
- Move valves and pipes and hoses
- Run computerized cleaning system.
- Process bills of lading.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Principles.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
Secondary Functions include the following:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail and multitask effectively.
- Able to properly document information legibly onto log sheets and data base.
- Understand all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Computer Literate
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Requires the ability to communicate and document work.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
- Be able to move up and down stairs and up and down trucks.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds for 12 hour shifts.
- Able to move above about a manufacturing environment most of the shift.
- Be able to work at floor level, waist level, and shoulder level repetitively.
- Be able to work the shift assigned and fill in other shifts as needed.
- Be able to work weekends (including Saturday and Sunday) and off shifts if needed or assigned.
AA/EEO Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page