- Lake Norden, SD, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA plans; Life, Disability, and 401(k)
Agropur is currently hiring at our Lake Norden facility for Cheese Sanitation
Essential Functions include the following:
Operating Clean In Place (CIP) cycles, troubleshooting and maintenance of machinery.
Cleaning and sanitation of all parts and areas of the department including walls, floors, and equipment.
Assisting other co-workers with tasks and duties that are within the department as assigned ie rework
Secondary Functions include the following:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail and multitask effectively.
- Ability to read and understand SOP's.
- Computer Literate.
- Able to properly document information legibly.
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Requires the ability to communicate and document work.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
- Track and maintain information on a database.
- Be able to move up to 75 pounds.
- Be able to move up and down stairs.
- Able and willing to work safely with chemicals.
- Ability to wear hearing protection.
- Able to move above about work stations in a manufacturing environment for a 12 hour shift.
- Be able to work at floor level, waist level, and shoulder level repetitively.
- Be able to work the shift assigned and fill in other shifts as needed.
- Be able to work weekends (including Saturday and Sunday) and off shifts if needed or assigned.
AA/EEO Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page