- Jerome, ID, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA plans; Life, Disability, and 401(k)
Agropur is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of building maintenance
Essential Functions include the following
- Perform daily preventive maintenance of building equipment and systems.
- Repair building structures using standard technics and equipment.
- Install building equipment per layout drawings.
- Prepare parts list for ordering as required.
Help plant production personnel troubleshoot production problems.
Secondary Functions include the following:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
- Knowledge and application of Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail and multitask effectively.
- Skills in painting, plumbing, laying brick, plaster, carpentry.
- Good problem solving skills, ability to follow and use root cause analysis.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, procedures and related documents as needed).
- One or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail multi-task effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills.
- Requires the ability to communicate and document work.
- Track and maintain information on a database.
- Be able to move up and down stairs.
- Occasionally move up to 80 pounds.
- Able and willing to work at heights of 80 feet or more.
- Able and willing to work in confined spaces.
- Able and willing to work in cold or hot environments.
- Able and willing to work on ladders.
- Be able to work at floor level, waist level, and shoulder level, and above both close and away from body.
- Be able to work the shift assigned and fill in other shifts as needed.
- Be able to work weekends (including Saturday and Sunday) and off shifts if needed or assigned.
- Attendance and Dependability: The employee can be depended on to report to work at the scheduled time and is seldom absent from work. Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner and is conscientious about assignments.
- Communication and Contact: The employee communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Relationships with Others: The employee works effectively and relates well with others including superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company. The employee exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works to maintain constructive working relationships.
AA/EEO Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page