- Le Sueur, MN, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA plans; Life, Disability, and 401(k)
Agropur is currently hiring for a BiPRO Operator.
The Bi Pro Operator will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of our proprietary ion-exchange and membrane filtering processes which create our world renowned whey protein isolates. This position will utilize some of the world's most advanced equipment in its field, and oversee crucial production steps in order to create our Bi Pro whey protein isolate product.
Essential Functions include the following:
- Operate and sanitize all key pieces of dairy processing equipment involved with the Whey Protein Department.
Learn and execute advanced startup and shutdown procedures of equipment.
Run state-of-the-art equipment involved with the isolation of protein products.
Regulate production factors such as solids, temperature, pH, and make adjustments to meet all set points.
Perform frequent readings and log up to 50 variables per hour.
Operate Clean-In-Place (CIP) cycles on equipment, troubleshoot maintenance of machinery if necessary.
Clean and sanitize all areas of the Protein Department including walls, floors, and equipment according to a Master Sanitation schedule.
Assist all other coworkers with tasks and duties that are within the department as assigned.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
Secondary Functions include the following:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
- Ability to read and understand SOP's and SSOP's.
- Understand and troubleshoot product flow's and equipment.
- Computer literate.
- Able to properly document information legibly.
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practice.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate and document work.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail and multitask effectively.
- Ability to plan ahead.
- Track and maintain information on a database.
- Be able to move up to 75 pounds.
- Be able to move up and down stairs.
- Able and willing to work safely with chemicals.
- Ability to wear hearing protection and safety glasses.
- Able to move about work stations in a manufacturing environment for a 12 hour shift.
- Be able to work at floor level, waist level, and shoulder level repetitively.
- Be able to work the shift assigned and fill in other shifts as needed.
- Be able to work weekends (including Saturday, Sunday and holidays) and off shifts if needed or assigned.
- Attendance and Dependability: The employee can be depended on to report to work at the scheduled time and is seldom absent from work. Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner and is conscientious about assignments.
- Communication and Contact: The employee communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with supervisors, colleagues and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Relationships with Others: The employee works effectively and relates well with others including supervisors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company. The employee exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works to maintain constructive working relationships.
AA/EEO Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page