Agropur is looking for an automation electrical supervisor
essential Functions include the following:
- Implement and enforce Quality Standard set forth by the Corporate Quality Department.
- Supervises and coordinates workers engaged in the automation of equipment while applying learned knowledge of processes involved and production methods.
- Carries out duties as requested by Maintenance Manager.
- Supervise Automation Electrical Technicians including scheduling, performance management, and training
- Drive training and coaching to ensure compliance with Safety standards and incident prevention.
- Conduct work in a safe manner and abide by all company safety policies.
Secondary Functions include the following:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and application of Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail and multitask effectively.
- Knowledge/ ability to read and understand electrical prints.
- Understand and troubleshoot electrical circuits.
- Understand three phase motors, transformers, and control circuits.
- Understand and comply with NEC electrical standards and codes.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, procedures and related documents as needed).
- Understanding of Corporate and Plant QA policies including implementation and accountability to the policies.
- Associate's degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or one or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Idaho journeyman electrical license required.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail multi-task effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills.
- Requires the ability to communicate and document work.
- Track and maintain information on a database.
- Be able to move up and down stairs.
- Occasionally move up to 50 pounds.
- Able and willing to work at heights of 80 feet or more.
- Able and willing to work in confined spaces.
- Able and willing to work in cold or hot environments.
- Able and willing to work on ladders.
- Be able to work at floor level, waist level, and shoulder level, and above both close and away from body.
- Be able to work the shift assigned and fill in other shifts as needed.
Be able to work weekends (including Saturday and Sunday) and off shifts if needed or assigned
AA/EEO Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page