- Le Sueur, MN, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA plans; Life, Disability, and 401(k)
Agropur is currently looking for an Automation-Electrical Technician.
Essential Functions include the following:
- Monitor Automated Systems using a computer.
- Troubleshoot Automation system using various PLC programs.
- Make adjustments or modifications to existing PLC Programs.
- Monitor HMI Systems.
- Troubleshoot HMI systems.
- Make adjustments or modifications to HMI systems.
- Perform checks and calibration of plant floor equipment.
- Perform scheduled maintenance work.
- Perform Completion of Documentation for scheduled maintenance work.
- Perform work orders assigned by the Planners.
- Perform daily preventive maintenance of electrical circuits.
- Install new electrical circuits.
- Help plant production personnel troubleshoot production problems.
- Maintain the Controls system.
- Have a working understanding of 4-20mA control Loops.
- Have a working understanding of Motor Control Centers utilizing voltages from 120vac to 480vac.
- Have a Working knowledge of Variable Frequency Drives.
- Columbia Okura Robotic Palletizing knowledge would be a plus.
- Able To Demonstrate an understanding of:
- Rockwell PLC Programming Software Legacy and Logix based.
- Rockwell View Studio (ME) Version 6 and up.
- Intouch (Wonderware) Development utilizing version 2012 P01 and newer.
- Intouch Historian .
- A basic understanding of the relationship between Intouch, Intouch Historian and SQL server2008.
- Intouch Information Server Development would be a Plus.
- Computer Server file locations and Network configuration.
- AutoCAD or other Electrical Print Viewing Software.
- Ability to understand PI&D's.
- Use electrical measuring equipment i.e. Fluke Multimeter, Process Meter, & Hart Calibration Equipment.
- Sound wiring principals and Techniques.
- Sound Troubleshooting skills using Electrical prints, PLC logic, and measuring equipment.
- Associate Degree in Electrical Technology or 3+ years of related experience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and strong organizational skills.
- Requires the ability to communicate and document work.
- Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
- 7 Day's on 7 Day's off Night Shift Only.
- 9-12 hour Shifts.
- 2 Day's On, 2 Days Off, On every other weekend Off for Three days every other weekend.
- Track and maintain information on a data base.
- Be able to move up and down stairs.
- Occasionally move up to 50 pounds for 12 hour shifts.
- Able and willing to work at heights of 80 feet or more.
- Able and willing to work in confined spaces, on ladders and in cold or hot environments.
- Be able to work at floor level, waist level, and shoulder level, and above both close and away from body.
- Be able to work the shift assigned and fill in other shifts as needed.
- Be able to work weekends (including Saturday and Sunday) and off shifts if needed or assigned.
AA/EEO Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page