- Le Sueur, MN, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA plans; Life, Disability, and 401(k)
Agropur is looking for an Electrician.
Essential Functions include the following:
- Perform work orders assigned by the Planners.
- Perform daily preventive maintenance of electrical circuits.
- Install new electrical circuits.
- Bend and install electrical conduit following all appropriate local and national codes.
- Responsible for maintenance, inspections, and modification of electrical equipment, technologies and processes.
- Troubleshoot electrical circuits, motors and equipment controls.
- Help plant production personnel troubleshoot production problems.
- Maintain the Controls system.
- Maintain accurate records pertaining to work performed.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of Various Instrumentation, Meters, reading of P&ID's, proper wiring technics
- Proficiency in NEC
- Familiar NFPA 70 E
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, Auto Cad a is a bonus
- Sound Trouble Shooting Skills
- MN Journeyman's License or 2 years of related experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Requires the ability to communicate and document work.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
AA/EEO Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page