- Technical Services
- Jerome, ID, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA plans; Life, Disability, and 401(k)
Agropur is currently looking for an Electrical Technician
Essential Functions include the following
- Perform daily preventive maintenance of electrical circuits.
- Install new electrical circuits.
- Bend and install electrical conduit following all appropriate local and national codes.
- Responsible for maintenance, inspections, and modification of electrical equipment, technologies and processes.
- Troubleshoot electrical circuits, motors and equipment controls.
- Help plant production personnel troubleshoot production problems.
- Conduct work in a safe manner and abide by all company safety policies.
Secondary Functions include the following:
- Performs other duties as assigned
This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
- Knowledge and application of Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail and multitask effectively.
- Knowledge/ Ability to read and understand electrical prints.
- Understand and troubleshoot electrical circuits.
- Understand three phase motors, transformers, and control circuits.
- Understand and comply with NEC electrical standards and codes.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, procedures and related documents as needed).
- Associate's degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or one or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail multi-task effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills.
- Requires the ability to communicate and document work
- Track and maintain information on a database.
- Be able to move up and down stairs.
- Occasionally move up to 50 pounds.
- Able and willing to work at heights of 80 feet or more.
- Able and willing to work in confined spaces.
- Able and willing to work in Cold or Hot environments.
- Able and willing to work on ladders.
- Be able to work while bending, twisting, kneeling, reaching.
- Be able to work the shift assigned and fill in other shifts as needed.
- Be able to work weekends (including Saturday and Sunday) and off shifts if needed or assigned.
AA/EEO Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page