- Jerome, ID, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA plans; Life, Disability, and 401(k)
Agropur is currently looking for a Dry Packaging Operator
Essential Functions include the following:
- Placing bags/totes on pallets.
- Filling bags/totes and ensuring proper labeling.
- Sealing bags/totes.
- Sustaining and supporting automated systems.
- Cleaning and sanitation of all parts of packaging department including walls, floors, and equipment.
- Assisting all other coworkers with tasks and duties within the department.
- Must perform all job duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Keeps the area in a clean and sanitary fashion.
- Responsible to adhere to quality system requirements.
- Follows procedure and work instructions set forth through SOP's and Master Sanitation Schedules.
- Conduct work in a safe manner and abide by all company safety policies.
Secondary Functions include the following:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail and multitask effectively.
- Ability to read and understand SOP's.
- Understand and troubleshoot product flow's
- Computer Literate.
- Able to properly document information legibly.
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practice.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Ability to take written and verbal direction.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Requires the ability to communicate and document work.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
- Track and maintain information on a database.
- Intermittently move up to 60 pounds.
- Be able to move up and down stairs.
- Able and willing to work safely with chemicals.
- Ability to wear hearing protection.
- Able to move above about work stations in a manufacturing environment for a 12 hour shift.
- Be able to work at floor level, waist level, and shoulder level repetitively.
- Be able to work the shift assigned and fill in other shifts as needed.
- Be able to work weekends (including Saturday and Sunday) and off shifts if needed or assigned.
AA/EEO Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page