- Jerome, ID, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA plans; Life, Disability, and 401(k)
Agropur is currently looking for a BiPRO Operator
Essential Functions Include the Following:
- Complete CIP of the equipment used in the production of high quality/ high value whey products.
- Operate equipment and control processes in the production of high quality/ high value whey products, while applying learned knowledge of processes involved and production methods.
- Complete all documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Follow all GMP, SOP and HACCP programs.
- Follow all safety programs and procedures directly involved with the whey department.
- Monitor processes, materials, or surroundings and reviewing information by telephone, in written form or in person.
- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing changes or deviations in circumstances and or/events.
- Perform operator level maintenance as needed when needed.
- Assisting other coworkers with tasks and duties that are within the department as assigned.
- Train other/new employees.
Secondary Functions Include the Following:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail and multitask effectively.
- Ability to read and understand SOP's.
- Understand and troubleshoot product flow's
- Computer Literate.
- Able to properly document information legibly.
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Previous food production is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Requires the ability to communicate and document work.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
- Work Conditions:
- Track and maintain information on a database.
- Intermittently be able to lift 60 pounds.
- Be able to move up and down stairs.
- Able and willing to work safely with chemicals.
- Ability to wear hearing protection.
- Able to move above about work stations in a manufacturing environment for a 12 hour shift.
- Be able to work at floor level, waist level, and shoulder level repetitively.
- Be able to work the shift assigned and fill in other shifts as needed.
- Be able to work weekends (including Saturday and Sunday) and off shifts if needed or assigned.
AA/EEO Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page